Our Mission, Vision & Values
To Protect Life, Property, and our Environment through prevention, preparedness, collaboration, and response.
Be a department that demonstrates excellence in service delivery to our community while proactively identifying the risks and challenges we face. We will build and maintain strong relationships with our community and regional partners through communications, cooperation, and collaboration as we plan for, train for and respond to all types of incidents that threaten our District.
- Safety: We provide training, equipment and leadership to our members, emphasizing safety in all aspects of operations to ensure that “Everyone Goes Home”.
- Respect: We expect all members to show a high level of respect to each other and the public.
- Professionalism: We perform our duties with proven knowledge, skill and ability in accordance with current national standards of competence.
- Integrity: We serve the public with honor and the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Honesty: We exhibit reputable and respectable behavior at all times.
- Responsibility: We employ progressive policies, procedures and standards in our District’s management that ensure efficient fiscal practices and effective planning for the future.
- Accountability: We are accountable to each other and the citizens and visitors of our District to provide effective, caring, trustworthy service when responding to all calls for assistance.