SERVICE ~ DEDICATION ~ HONOR ~ LEADERSHIP
Grand Fire is always recruiting for volunteer firefighters. You need not have any prior experience. We will provide you with top quality training in structure and wildland fire, hazardous materials response and rescue operations. You will also receive numerous other valuable certifications including Basic Life Support (CPR), First Aid, Ice Rescue and Flagger to name a few. Your commitment to GFPD would be attending Tuesday night trainings (at least 72 hours total per year), responding to at least 25% of calls for service (40-50 per year) and participating in as many community events as you can.
- Excellent training leading to many certifications
- Help protect your community from fire and other disaster-related incidents
- A member of an exceptional emergency services agency
- Life-long bonds and friendships
- Respond to emergencies
- Qualify for the volunteer pension plan ($700 per month after 20 years)
- Uniforms, equipment and department logo apparel
- Group term life insurance coverage
- Accident and sickness insurance coverage
- Health club reimbursement
- Firefighter physicals
- Many other fringe benefits
Please complete and submit the application below. Email a photo of your valid driver's license to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!